Friday, August 26, 2011

A Homestead's Weekly Meal Plan

I've been wanting an old fashioned egg basket for a few months now. My aunt found out that I wanted a basket and mailed me one that can be traced as far back as my great, great grandma. I love household items that have a story behind them. The basket comes in very handy!


Our Meal Plan
Ratatouille
Vegetable Pizza and Cherry Tomato Salad
Beef Stew
Roasted Chicken and Pasta Salad
Mac and Cheese with Chicken and Brocolli (Using leftover chicken)
Swiss Chard and Ravioli (Book: Serving up the Harvest)

2 comments:

  1. What a treasure your aunt sent you. The basket is a simple but beautiful and practical work of art.

    Thanks for stopping my my blog.

    kateri @ http://dandelionhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love that wire basket!

    ReplyDelete