Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Seasonal Meal Plan

Every week I create a meal plan and a grocery list.  Then I search for which stores have the best deals.  This helps us stay organized and save money and time.  Our weekly CSA basket has put a spin on my weekly routine.  Now I have to wait until Thursday evening to set the meal plan.  Our local farm store store opens on Friday and Saturday, so everything works out.  Thankfully I love looking for recipes.  This week is different then most due to a different work schedule and a camping trip.

Weekly Meal Plan (a little late)
Burgers and vegi salad (arugula, spinach, lettuce, mizuna, borage flowers, and chive blossoms)
Beef and Bean Chimichangas
Bok Choy Stir Fry (add in mizuna stems)
Kale and Cheese Spread (made into sandwiches)
Pizza topped with arugula, spinach, and chive blossoms
Basic pasta salad with arugula, tomato, onion and herbs
Dessert: Rhubarb Crumble (Will last us all week)


I'm thankful for our garden produce and HighCross Farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment